Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Long video that I find terribly embarassing

This happened a few days ago but I haven't gotten around to uploading the video. The video pretty much says what happened, so I won't bother writing it. I'll just say that I'm never going to make a bet involving $20 again, no matter how ridiculously sure it is. I'm not exactly sure why I did it this time, I usually don't do things like that.

Afterward she told me that she had to take really disgusting medicine for a long time, and that she's gotten used to ignoring unpleasant tastes. I'm still amazed. The spiciest thing in Mongolian cooking is finely chopped soggy onion (meaning nothing).

1 comment:

Dee said...

You really are crazy! I can't tell you how much I've won from your dad because of bets he thought were a 'sure thing'. Mongolians are motivated by money. By the way, were did you find the cinnamon?