Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pool / Billiards pictures

I needed to balance posting the sermon with posting something a little less puritanical.National Geographic always publishes pictures like this whenever alcohol is involved (why do they do that?) I would like to point out that that's a bottle of sprite on the table, but other tables had other things so I guess the picture is appropriate.
This guy (Chimba) has been playing since he was four. He toys with us, taking unnecessarily hard shots so that he falls behind, then sinks the last four or five balls in a row at the end of the game.

Itgil on the left, Gerlee on the right. Tsegee took the picture. They took about 30 pictures like this (as they always do when I leave my camera lying around) so I thought I might as well post one.

The only problem with playing pool is that it takes at least two washings to get rid of the smell of smoke on whatever you wore.

I made this shot. -bows- thank you, thank you. lol.

No comments: