Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pictures!

Ok, let's play a game. This game is called WHERE'S CHRIS!? It's kind of like Where's Waldo, except that I won't help you out by wearing a red and white turtleneck. Apperantly I like hiding in pictures, but trust me, I'm there.



Ok, maybe I'm not actually in this picture, but hey! There's a cute girl, so what do you want? We learned that we were both 21 year old seniors, and she said that means we're 'friends'. I learned that in Korea classmates are referred to as friends automatically. Odd thought.



Where's Chris? Chris is hiding behind some random Korean people on top of the wall of a 17th century fort!



Actually I don't think I'm in this one either. This is the top of the mountain we were climbing. It was sooooooo hard to get some of the people in the group up to the top. They were ridiculously scared of... rocks.



Where's Chris? Chris is hiding behind random cute girl.



Now Chris is checking the elevation with his GPS (a little over 500 meters... not much)




AAAAAnd picture at the top (random note: the woman with her arm out was having panic attacks up there, she was soooooo afraid of heights).



This is a picture of us doing spiderman poses. Try to find the American! (hint: Americans need lots of personal space, this tends to push them out of the picture). They called me spiderman because I supposedly look like the guy who played spiderman... and because I climb rocks. Personally I think the whole thing is kinda dumb

No comments: